 Trains / 14598 (-5)
  Alpha Team Train Car

Let me begin by apologizing for not having photos to share yet. I should have some soon after WAMALUG's Greenburg Train show. Now, to introduce the car. I decided that LEGO Themes turned into train cars was fun and what theme hadn't I seen. I had (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

I'll take one! Josh (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: More Loops at shows...

(...) Minor nit: Just because you don't have trains moving doesn't mean it has to be a 'static' display. Other animations are crowd-pleasers, too! In our previous layout, people would comment on how the windmill on the farm scene was turning. I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  More Loops at shows...

We found that at shows the more train running the better. We originally started with the concept of two main lines, but as the layout got bigger it took longer for the trains to come round! So we started adding local loops. Now we think in terms of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Changes to front page of .trains web view

(...) It looks fantastic! I'll have to try it from home and see what it does on my 56k modem connection, if the graphic is too large and slows down the page loading. (I doubt it will - 25k is pretty reasonable in size.) JohnG, GMLTC ps: yea, I know (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact