 Trains / 14593
    Changes to front page of .trains web view —Larry Pieniazek
   Well I don't normally announce changes to the front page of the web view, I just make them but I did want to encourage you to check this one change out... Jeroen de Haan very kindly has put up a suitably sized image of his phenomenal poster for use (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Changes to front page of .trains web view —John Gerlach
   (...) It looks fantastic! I'll have to try it from home and see what it does on my 56k modem connection, if the graphic is too large and slows down the page loading. (I doubt it will - 25k is pretty reasonable in size.) JohnG, GMLTC ps: yea, I know (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)