 Trains / 14563 (-10)
  Remote Turnouts and Decouplers

One of the new features of the MichLTC layout was Steve Ringe's home layout module "plopped in" to a section of the show layout. (it therefore contained a "local loop" to allow I think he might be posting further about it. But just to whet people's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

  German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

Hi all! I have seldom used more SNOT and center-stud building techniques in a single model than in this new MOC (in 7-wide) of a German BR50 steam engine which has been finished yesterday after a building time of ca. 25h in total. You can find it in (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  A Car Factory for Train3

I finished with my car factory today. This is the white building that is featured in the timelapse demonstration video. Here's a photo of the outside of the factory: (URL) roof is built with two 32x32 blue baseplates. On this side you can see a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!

The official website of the Southern California LEGO Train Club is now fully updated with pictures from our first ever exhibit! Read our article on the event and check out our extensive photo gallery of setup and operation. At this moment we do not (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Re: My first MOC in 3D

Hey (...) Looks very nice and better now. I like the graininess of the windows ;) Play well Carsten (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Lego Trains anytime soon?

I'm sure there will be some more "My Own train" released this year as suggested by Jorn Thomsen. Maybe a new proper set before Christmas. Lego seem to be responding quicker than before with new sets being released more often. The Railway express has (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first MOC in 3D

(...) I've played a little more with light positioning and here's a better shot in various sizes: (URL) Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

Hi Matthias, (...) No, the white one is gone. I needed the rounded roof-elements for the InterCityNicht Talgo traincars. I build the white one as surprise-moc for our x-Mas Meeting in Braunschweig in 2000. Later I was able to get a Black Cat Truck (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New BR50 Moc (work in progress)

(...) Dear Mattias, yes, I have a collection of Lego® bricks which is big enough to keep every train model of TLC and every MOC I've built during the past 4 years. My only limit is the space in my appartment. That is the reason why now and then some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact