 Trains / 14548 (-10)
  Re: New BR50 Moc (work in progress)

Ben A very promising project. I really look forward to the completed model. Do you have bricks enough to keep all your train built? Regards Mattias (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

(...) Ok Guys, the base is actually made up of a red 2 x 4 plate, a couple 1 x 4 tiles, and a red 1 x 4 plate. I have the set already :) Check out the inventory if your interested in the exact contents: (URL) mistake is the grey 4x12 plate as (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

(...) Thanks Holger Your Riviera-Express has really inspired me to create Lego-train myself. I think your BR10 would be an excellent engine for my coaches. I have tried to copy your model but not finished it so far. Another candidate is Shaun (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

(...) Thanks For the windows I use the hinge part car roof holder see picture at (URL) got the idea from Steven Barile see his coaches at (URL) to Brickbay I was able to aquire them in the right number. /Mattias (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

(...) No, Not possible, look at the tile on the edge;-) Josh (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

Hi Matthias, (...) "unplayability" of these coaches, these are models. Great models! Thanks also for the CAD-pictures. They really might fit into my 8-wide Riviera-Express ;-) (URL) you any ideas for an Orient Express engine? Steam, Diesel or (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

(...) Where is this in the catalogue? (...) Also, does the "Not Available in Any Store!" on the bottom right of page 2 apply to the Twin-Pod Cloud Car as well? I assume it doesn't but just want to make sure. Peter (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  My ISSC Entry is Up

Although I posted pics of my ISSC entry on Brickshelf already, Rene has finally gotten it up on the contest web site, which includes some interesting tidbits on the MOCs. Check it out here: (URL) happen to be contestant #99, which also happens to be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

Very nice! How did you make those windows? Robert Powell (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Our First Christmas Layout

Thanks for the kind words. I just wish we had a place where we could put something up permanently like a lot of the posters on here. We hope to attend one of the Central Florida Lego groups displays when they come over to Orlando. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact