 Trains / 14531
14530  |  14532
Subject:
New BR50 Moc (work in progress)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:05:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear Lego® Fans!

Today I have uploaded a few first teaser pictures of my latest MOC, a German
BR50 steam engine. So far the coal tender is unfinished and a few details of
the engine might have to be improved but it is nearly ready to roll out now.

Pictures of the work in progress are uploaded at this brickshelf gallery:

Have a nice weekend!

Ben

P.s.: The engine has been influenced by these models of
Frank Abel:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/FGLTC-5th/12-29-2000/pic03692.jpg
Michael Schian:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/5_te_021.jpg
Carsten Luetjens:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CaL/BR44/br44r2.jpg
and my own BR03
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/BR03/br03_new_tender3.jpg
(of course some further details - like the SNOT steam dome of James Mathis -
have been "borrowed" by other peoples creations)