 Trains / 14521
  Union Pacific Caboose

Hello Everyone, I proud to present my version of an Union Pacific caboose. Check it out at the SCLTC web site: (URL) always, LMKWYT. Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

Very nice! I really like the grab rails! I thought it was as big as John Neal's 14-wide caboose but than quickly realized you squeezed that detail into a 6-wide. Maybe John ought to take a second look at 6-wides! ;D SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

(...) The model is great and really earned the highlight ranking, but I have one important suggestion: Could you please do a change and avoid "blanks" in the naming of files and directories? I have to add manually a "%20" string instead of any " " (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

Ben, What browser are you using? Robert (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

(...) Perish the thought! :-) It is a really a sharp looking little caboose, Robert. You have also done a nice job of documenting it-- I really like the angles from which you photographed it. BTW, I'm glad you posted it to Brickshelf, because I got (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

Thanks for your comments John! I will be fixing the space in the name problem this weekend. I am trying to do away with the buffers, but haven't quite figured it out yet. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

(...) No worries-- Use this part: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

(...) Fantastic reproduction, Robert! You know I'm no train guy, but as a SoCal native I have to appreciate this creation. I look forward to seeing it in person next time we meet. On a side note, I'll confirm the Netscape problem. The page loads (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

I just figured out a simple little trick with this piece. If you add a 1x2 plate on the bottom it keeps the magnet-holder from spinning all the way to the side. Assuming you insert the magnet-holder from the bottom. SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)