 Trains / 14549
Re: Union Pacific Caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 02:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
Very nice! I really like the grab rails! I thought it was as big as John
Neal's 14-wide caboose but than quickly realized you squeezed that detail
into a 6-wide. Maybe John ought to take a second look at 6-wides! ;D
SteveB

Perish the thought! :-)

It is a really a sharp looking little caboose, Robert.  You have also done a
nice job of documenting it-- I really like the angles from which you
photographed it.

BTW, I'm glad you posted it to Brickshelf, because I got broken links when I
tried to view it the first time at the SCLTC web site.

The UP's colors are so conducive to modeling in LEGO!  The decals really add to
the charm of the caboose as well.

Now, if I could only get all American prototype modelers to eschew buffers, my
life's work will have been fulfilled:-)

-John