 Trains / 1449
  Re: A4 British Locomotive

(...) Im not sure i get your drift when you say horizontal... The LDraw render of it is a preliminary idea of what i wanted to do, then the pics are what it is currently,except for the functionality of the wheels/drivers. If you didnt find the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: A4 British Locomotive

(...) Well, I noticed that the top of the boiler in teh LDraw pic is horizontal, and the same height as the firebox top, and in the model as built the firebox is a plate higher than th eboiler top, and there is a step in the boiler top about halfway (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: A4 British Locomotive

(...) Ahh, I see what you mean now. Yep, i did build it flat on the top previously, but im not sure how i felt about the look of it. As of right now, i only have two pics to work from, and they are 3/4s views, and not side views. I think i decided (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: A4 British Locomotive

(...) The problem is that Lego makes it *very* difficult to build things in proportion, lengthwise. The nose slope should actually be much shallower ("witch dresses" at the most for the bottom layer) but you'd end up having half the length of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)