 Trains / 14484
  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) ITIVC! (I think it's very cool!) You've nailed that Canadian Board of Trade look very nicely. Well done. Now about those end ladders... that's the same technique that I used in my caboose, years back, and I have to say I wish there was a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Wheat Hopper

(...) Thanks for the compliment :-D As far as the ladders go, I think I will keep one on each end and use the other "pillar" to stick a shovel on a clip or something. I'm not sure yet. KZ (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)