 Trains / 14480
14479  |  14481
Subject:
How does the point work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:30:44 GMT

Hi,

I bought my first point set last week for my son and me.

We made the following track layout:

        ---------------
       |               |
       |   --------    |
       \  |        |  /
        \ |        | /
         \|        |/
           ---+----

At the position of the plus sign I connected the speed regulator.

My question is the following:
The right point is in a certain position and we used the left one to change
the direction of the train (in/out track). I noticed that sometimes
the train stopped when we changed the left point position.

So how does the point work?

Guido