 Trains / 14478
Re: Train set 7710
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:32:39 GMT

michael wrote:

can anybody tell me if there was a problem with train set 7710 i have one in
mint condition but the yellow section on the doors is not of good
quality.Was this a common thing or has mine turned a pale colour for some
other reason?

All the 7710 doors I have have somewhat pale yellow. It may be a general
problem with such printing since I think almost all my printed doors
(red w/white stripe, Metroliner, and even some of my yellow w/red
stripe) have similar problems. It does seem to be not so bad on the
lighter color doors (white and yellow), in fact, I don't think there's a
real problem at all with my white doors with red and blue stripes.

Frank