 Trains / 14475
    Train set 7710 —Michael Dickinson
   can anybody tell me if there was a problem with train set 7710 i have one in mint condition but the yellow section on the doors is not of good quality.Was this a common thing or has mine turned a pale colour for some other reason? (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train set 7710 —Frank Filz
   (...) All the 7710 doors I have have somewhat pale yellow. It may be a general problem with such printing since I think almost all my printed doors (red w/white stripe, Metroliner, and even some of my yellow w/red stripe) have similar problems. It (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)