 Trains / 14448
Re: While in Harrisburg... (was: Try for summary of this debate...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Rob Doucette writes:
OK I gotta get to bed. We are in system test at this client starting
tomorrow and I also have to do some work on the next release as well.

From Harrisburg PA

Larry, while you're here, and if you have a free day, check out the Railroad
Museum of PA located in Strasburg, across the street from the Strasburg
Railroad.

Museum:
http://www.rrmuseumpa.org/

Strasburg Railroad:
http://www.strasburgrailroad.com/

Its fairly easy to get to from Harrisburg (1 hour):
Take Rt. 283 southeast to Rt. 30 east to Rt. 896 south to Rt. 741 east:
http://www.strasburgrailroad.com/directions.htm

Be advised that the New Railroaders Hall is not heated and will most likely
be in the 50s, so dress warm.

Thanks for the info on that! Regrettably, I don't think I can get away
during the day as my days are pretty full and the museum is open 9-5.

However if you or anyone else is interested in getting together for dinner
this week I'm interested in that (has to be before Friday). If all goes well
this is my last week on this project. It's been fun but I'm glad it's about
over.

Crossposted to .trains due to the info that the URL's provide but FUT left
to the local group.

++Lar