 Trains / 14350
  Ideas for press announcements for BricksWest 2002

Hi trainheads, Does anyone have any ideas on publications (magazines, trade publications, web sites, etc.) where I can send press releases about the train events at BricksWest 2002? I figure (URL) is a good bet, especially with their new LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)