 Trains / 14350
14349  |  14351
Subject:
Ideas for press announcements for BricksWest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 04:41:22 GMT

Hi trainheads,

Does anyone have any ideas on publications (magazines, trade publications,
web sites, etc.) where I can send press releases about the train events at
BricksWest 2002?

I figure http://www.trains.com is a good bet, especially with their new LEGO
coverage, but not being involved in trains much, don't know much about what
else is out there.

If anyone can think of anything, please drop me a mail, or post info here
(names, addresses, etc.).

Thank you,

Matt