 Trains / 14348
    Re: set 0113 —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Thanks for that info. (...) At least no other set came with the equivalent Hamburg Basel Genova of the continental 113 set. (URL) please check out: I'm pretty sure there have to be 1x6 bricks, not 1x8 ones.... Kind Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: set 0113 —Ian Dunmore
   Let me see, one more than fingers on my hand, that makes.....six! Ian, who should have got his kids to count. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)