 Trains / 14342
14341  |  14343
Subject:
LEGO trains at WSHM this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:26:00 GMT

[this stalled earlier...my apologies]
from now until New Year's Eve I'll have a Christmas LEGO train layout at the
Wash. State History Museum, in Tacoma, Washington.  Highlights of the
bi-level, snow-flocked layout include 2 towns, my European palace, and guest
rolling stock including Stacy Bledsoe's massive UP and Beyer-Garrat
locomotives.  There's also a large Kid's Brickyard for eager builders.

Directions and museum hours are at www.wshs.org  .  I will be onhand most of
the time with a few of the PNLTC folks dropping by to assist me.

Again, I regret this is short notice.  Hope to see you there,

dan parker
TrainBuilder Productions, LLC