 Trains / 14336
    New Home Layout (started) —Steven Barile
   I finally cleaned my LEGO room and cleared enough space to build a small "home" layout. It measeuses 5' x 7.5', has three elevations (table heights), and has 3 independent loops. A picture is worth a thousand words. Overall shot... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)