 Trains / 14336
14335  |  14337
Subject:
New Home Layout (started)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:39:57 GMT

I finally cleaned my LEGO room and cleared enough space to build a small
"home" layout. It measeuses 5' x 7.5', has three elevations (table heights),
and has 3 independent loops. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Overall shot...
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=94803

Main folder... (3 shots total)
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=780

I just started on it's really not a big deal. I thought it might be fun to
document it from the beginning. Plus this helps to keep a historical
recorded, or rather, how long it will take to build. 8D

SteveB
www.PNLTC.org