 Trains / 14168
    Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image —James Trobaugh
   I have finally (after a year) started updated the LEGO Train Depot web set ((URL) and wanted to give the front page an update. So I was thinking of featuring LEGO train images from the great train heads here in LUGNET. What I'm hoping to do is to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image —Holger Matthes
     Hi James, I really like your idea. Will you just use pictures, or wouldn't it be better to add a small comment to the pic. We can see a lot of train pic on brickshelf, but a pic with a small comment would be great. But feel free to choose from my (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image —James Trobaugh
     I will be more than glad to include any information that is given to me about the photo. I agree that it's always nice to have more than just a photo. So text about what the subject is, where it was taken, any special tricks to get the image effect (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image —James Trobaugh
   Steve Barile has submitted a good example of the kind of images I had in mind, of course there is no such thing as a wrong photo. So Steve gets the honor of being the LEGO Train Depot's first LEGO Train photo of the week. I recieved some very good (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)