 Trains / 14142
  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

Eric - Great pics! Can you shed some light on how some of the RCXs were used on the display? For example, (URL) one in it, but I can't tell if it's dedicated to the lighthouse controls or runs something elsewhere. I'm really interested in all the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Ed, There is a lot of automation! I believe there were 5 RCX's on the layout, 4 of them controlled 4 crossing gates using some of Chris Phillips home brew "Reed Switches" (basically Reed Switches are used to detect the Magnetic couplers on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)