 Trains / 14045
  Re: Building contest

(...) Indeed! (...) (URL) concur, a contest with this much ambition needs a flood of entries to survive! But I'm bettin’ that about 10 ‘mega-entries’ (Huge displays) will be released just before the closing date. I'm hoppin’ that we do see a wide (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building contest / some words on 1000steine.de

(...) That is the reason, why I have tried to make some noise for the contest now and then. I would invite everybody to publish some (small, fuzzy, less detailed) teaser pictures. I think this my bring the message board to life for the next month (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building contest / some words on 1000steine.de

Well, tonight I'll draw a little... Josh (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)