 Trains / 14010
  need advice on/ideas for the train setup I am working on

I am going to be starting work on a futuristic (but still true to life as far as operations go) freight setup, when my 4561 arrives. The general story is that this is a manufacturing town, making stuff that gets shipped to the freight terminal by (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  Re: need advice on/ideas for the train setup I am working on

Well, I gots space trucks! (URL) suggestion for your version is to make them modular. Modular is good :-D Good luck! (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)