 Trains / 13993
    hogwarts express —Shona Brodley
   this is probably a dumb question but im gonna ask any way. The hogwarts express isnt a motorised train, but can you motorise it? I have no idea about such things, but i wanna train, thanx (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: hogwarts express —Zang Zhengrong
     I think it is not so difficult, change the whells and add a train motor, you got a motorized hogwarts express, may I make sense? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: hogwarts express —Dan Boger
   (...) from what I understand (don't have the set myself), the set includes instructions how to motorize the train. If so, then I'd say, yes, you can motorize it :) Dan (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: hogwarts express —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) That is right Dan, the set includes a (very primitive) instruction, how to do a conversion to 9V train stuff. If you have no experience with Lego-trains, you might take a look at the instruction of set 2126 to to get to know how you have to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)