 Trains / 13975
    Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive —Holger Matthes
   Hi Shaun, great! I love to see your BR 18 steamer. Nice details and the fact, that the pistons will move is just great. Getting these monsters through curves and pistons ist a real problem. I spend quite some time experiementing on my BR 10 design: (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Ahhh, *now* you tell me!! :) Seriously, I definitely your design as I was looking for various solutions to the problem. I just noticed how the color scheme is designed to extend onto the truck though - very nice! (...) Hmmmm, I might just go (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)