 Trains / 13971
  Re: BricksWest

steve barile wrote in message ... (...) What I'd really like to is to be able to put together a layout that can be *operated* like a big model train basement empire layout :-) not one that has to have trains going round and round to amuse the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

That's what Saturday night will be, at the hotel in one corner of the ballroom. There'll be plenty of track and rolling stock, but I don't know about dispatchers and waybills. :) SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

steve barile wrote in message ... (...) Well, waybills wouldn't be hard to arrange :-) With most of us being newbie operators it might be a bit of a zoo if we tried it, but it could be a lot of fun too. Of course, it would only work if most poeple (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

(...) I'm hoping to be able to attend, but it probably won't be until January that I have an idea of the feasibility. (...) I'm also interested in operation. I do hope at some point to have a space big enough to have a home layout extensive enough (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)