 Trains / 13960
  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

Wow, Shaun, this is a great engine! I second the request for a video file to see it in motion! I wish lego would create some new pieces to make it easier to model the running gear for steamers. Of course (as you well know), once you create an engine (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Holy Cow! Looked who delurked! Hey Ron, how's it going! :-) Speaking of great engines, why don't you get some pics up of your Shay (or are there some out there on the WWW that I'm not aware?) *That* baby is a beauty! (Ron brought his Shay to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Hi Ron, Thanks for the comments! You're right, I spend soooo much of my time trying to figure out how to make the wheels work ... and of course, even after I've settled on a design, it changes a dozen times during the coure of building. But (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)