 Trains / 13956
    Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive —John Neal
    Shaun Sullivan wrote: Hi all, I finished my German BR18 Steam Locomotive this weekend, and managed to take some photos. They're posted on my Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) Questions, comments, critisisms, confusions? LMKWYT! Bravo! Beautiful looking (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) I most certainly do - always one to shy away from a confrontation, I tend to be one of the "silent supporters" of the 8-wide movement (e.g. my BR52 is also 8w). So I bide my time for now, awaiting the opportunity to extract myself from the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)