 Trains / 13932
  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Wow, slow down, a A3 300dpi RGB poster wil be 52Mb uncompressed, so a A2 wil be 104Mb and a A1 204Mb... not the files you send over the internet... Eventually the files will be smaller cos they will be compressed (either TIFF-compressed or (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) I have the 6x22 plate to which you refer, along with a few of the red/blue magnet-equipped wagons in two lengths. I would be happy to do .dat files for these parts, though I won't be able to get to it for a while. If the virtual wheels, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)