 Trains / 13920
Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Wow, nice stuff!  I love the little sand green houses - the muted color
makes them look pretty realistic :)

Who's is this?  It's fantastic :)

http://www.ngltc.org/GRNBRG2001/imagepages/image77.htm

That's Stacy Bledsoe's Big Boy, it had a very good weekend on the layout
this show. He also have a very impressive Garrett that ran on Sunday, I'm
hoping to post some pictures of it very soon.

jt

James J. Trobaugh wrote:

Looks like this past weekend was a busy one for LTCs and LUGs, well not to
be left out the North Georgia LEGO Train club presented a layout at the
Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show.

You can view some the pictures at our web site gallery: http://www.ngltc.org
, other pictures will be added later this week.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org