 Trains / 13886
Re: Track Spacing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:25:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joseph H. Cardana writes:
I'm currently onboard the USS Carl Vinson and my resources are limited.
Could someone answer the following question.  If I use a switch to have
track running together in parrallel, how far apart are they?  I'm trying to
reproduce completed track on MLCAD and my switch configuration is incorrect
and the completed track does not line up properly.  All I have to go by is
the pictures in the catalog.

Why don't you try Track Designer, it will give the the correct geometry, and
also tell you much space it requires and how many parts you need.  You can
find it here:

http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot/td.htm

Martin