 Trains / 13887
Re: Track Spacing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:27:24 GMT

"Joseph H. Cardana" wrote:

  I'm currently onboard the USS Carl Vinson and my resources are limited.
Could someone answer the following question.  If I use a switch to have
track running together in parrallel, how far apart are they?  I'm trying to
reproduce completed track on MLCAD and my switch configuration is incorrect
and the completed track does not line up properly.  All I have to go by is
the pictures in the catalog.

Thank you for your time.

Joe

8 studs between them or a track can just fit between them.

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320