 Trains / 13841
13840  |  13842
Subject:
12 Volt Track Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:57:35 GMT

All
as I said earlier but I might have confused some I would like to swap 12
Volt for some 9 Volt.
Listed below is an inventory of what I have to swap.
All complete sections come with Sleepers and the middle power rail.

Curve Section  95 complete
Straight Section  47 complete
R/H Turn Out (Powered)  3 complete
L/H Turn Out (Powered)  3 complete
R/H Turn Out (manual)   2 complete
L/H Turn Out (manual)   2 complete
Cross Over   2 complete
Transformer   1 complete
Spare Sleepers (Dark Grey)  60
Spare Curve Rails (both)   8
Spare Straight Rails   56

I am after 9 Volt Track and Accessories please feel free to Email me with
any questions.
I don't post to these sections very much so if I have done anything wrong or
posted to the wrong section please let me know so I can learn.

Regards
Peter Parsons
Lugnet 348