 Trains / 13835
    Re: Center Beam lumber car —John Neal
   (...) Very nice, Steve. Sorry I didn't respond sooner-- reading LUGNet through the web interface is still new to me and I end up missing this thread:-/ It reminds me of a design Conan and J-1 built a few years ago. I'm not aware of any decent pics (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Center Beam lumber car —Steve Barile
   That looks 6 wide??? Whas up? :) JohnG, Conan(like he'll answer ;P ) Was the center beam held in by 1/2 offset plates on the bottom oriented side-to-side and 1/2 offset plates on the top end-to-end; studs into plate tubes? SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)