 Trains / 13775
    Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions —Dean Husby
   (...) I used Reed sensors in the last train show the VLC did. They worked well. I had 3 of them in parallel for the trolley track. It would move between 3 stations and stop at each one for a time. (URL) also used a reed in a little building to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions —Jason J. Railton
   (...) 2x6 plate with the middle 8 studs removed, and pressed onto the track lengthwise. Then, an RCX hidden in a signal box (switching house, or whatever you call them in the US) controlled a barrier crossing. Hands up all those at Thames Valley (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)