 Trains / 13740
13739  |  13741
Subject:
Did you use saw to cut tracks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:27:22 GMT

I am going to cut my tracks for my automation train layout, has anyone used
saw to do this? I want to know which kind of saw is the best for this
special task.
Until now, I am using tape to isolate tracks, but this will let distance of
isolation track is about one track length, the train speed is still to fast
if it needs to move aross insolation track, if cut the track, the distance
will be near the length of train motor, slower speed will acrros it.
Any idea?