 Trains / 13725
    Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler? —Steven Barile
   The throttle would not have steps, it'd be a clean smooth sweep from 0v to 9v. The IR receiver would make it so any $5 universal remote could be used to control speed and direction. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler? —Christopher Masi
   (...) I'd pay $40. If it had to be more because of the limited numbers be produced I might pay more (if I was buying from an entity like LEGO 40 would be the max.) Just out of curiosity, how much do *basic* model train transformers go for? Chris (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)