 Trains / 13649
  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Wow, that is a nice color scheme. I really like the color on the engine. I wonder if the cars would look better if the blue between the doors went down as low as the doors. (instead of bumping up and down around the doors. Chris (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Tony's passenger train (was: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car)

(...) Thank you very much- I'm really happy with this train. I did try running the blue all the way across between the doors, but I like this arrangement better. Mileage may vary, of course. I had actually intended to stripe the doors white on the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)