 Trains / 13592
Re: ISCC: Let your ideas take flight... /First entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.build.contests, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hello@all!

From Monday, your creativity should run wild for the 1st International
SYSTEM Creativity Contest (ISCC).

[snip]

See http://www.creativity-contest.net/ for further details!

Maybe you want to support this project with one of the neat graphics from
http://www.1000steine.de/banner/cc.htm

.

Thanks René,

for putting my first entry online that fast! My rural grain silo can now be
found here:

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/003/003e.htm

Since I'm one of the judges from the jury I had 10 times more to prepare my
model (and it took lots of time...)

Leg Godt!

Ben

Ben,

Wow, that's a remarkable building, and seeing the construction/rehabilation
in progress makes it even more interesting. You've set a high mark for a
winning entry.

George