 Trains / 13588
  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

(...) You must be a relatively new AFOL, Mike. You may have had to wait a month or two, but consider that there are many AFOLs who have been coveting Metroliners and Club Cars for literary *years*. For these sets (and any sets, for that matter) to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

(...) I agree. My shipment of 3 Metro's and 4 club cars arrived Monday. (Vancouver, BC Canada) It was part of my club's order. Dean (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

(...) Also in California, I have to add here that this is one of the coolest things LEGO has done yet, reissuing a regognized "great set" like this Train kit. My 4 (five in March) year old already loves LEGO and LEGO Trains and we offered him *any* (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

Don't get me wrong, I think legends is one of the most phenominal things ever (that and the Sopwith Camel). I've been a FOL since I was 2, but just had to supress it for a number of years due to lack of funding. My prior experience with LD/S@H/TLC (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

(...) Just to put closure on the thread, my 20002 arrived 6 days after speaking to customer service, and it's AWSOME! VIVA LEGENDS!!! (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)