 Trains / 13572
    Re: LEGO Challenge Entries? —Christopher Masi
   Oops, sorry Mike, I meant to send this to Lugnet, not to you. Chris (...) Wow, I did not know that LEGO had created a whole train site area. By the way, way to go James. I get the feeling that I am WAY behind the times here. Chris (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)