 Trains / 13572
Re: LEGO Challenge Entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 01:36:18 GMT

Oops, sorry Mike, I meant to send this to Lugnet, not to you.

Chris

Mike Walsh wrote:

Has anyone else entered the current LEGO challenge on the Trains section of
the LEGO web site?

http://www.lego.com/eng/trains/workshop/challenges.asp

Here is my submission, I put this together last night while watching Apollo
13.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Wow, I did not know that LEGO had created a whole train site area. By the way,
way to go James.

I get the feeling that I am WAY behind the times here.

Chris