 Trains / 13533
Re: Automated Points - Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 04:56:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Pedro Silva writes:
Hi all,

Can someone give me some reference about how to automate points (9V), both
with pneumatic system or motors?

TIA,

Pedro

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/?n=1712
Here's what I posted on this topic before. Just a couple links to others
ideas. I used a combination of them but I don't have a digital camera or
the experience with CAD to show my interpretation.
Hope it helps though. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)