 Trains / 13502
Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
News that has been floating around...

does the club car have that cheesy angle redwhiteblue stripe?
What was that noise I just heard?Oh ya that was the value of the originals
price DROPPING because of the part:-)
NOPE it has exactly what should be there the fancy curve.. YES!!
Good to here(even though it makes my 3 old copies worth less now)Now if I
buy more they will match:-)
CLEAR WINDOWS NOT BLUE!!!

Not opening up the metroliner... That's break open only in a case of emergency!
Oh come on what fun is that:-)