 Trains / 13485
Re: Suburban Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 23:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Ross Crawford writes:
Maybe those juniorised 6478s aren't as useless as I thought...

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/station

Nice work. Lots of good touches but I think the one I have to comment on
(because it struck me first) is that you did the overpass as *ramped*
instead of using stairs. I'm not sure I've seen that done before.

Bravo!

So is that a 500 AUD station then or what?