 Trains / 13482
Re: Suburban Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:21:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
Maybe those juniorised 6478s aren't as useless as I thought...

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/station

I like the use of the click hinge beams for supports, are these new since we
saw it?

Yep, The cover over the platforms is new, as is most of the interior.

Also I was going to ask about the ticket machine being out of order, but I
saw your comment about it 'always' working :-)

I was gonna put some graffiti on the walls, but decided against it 8?)

ROSCO