 Trains / 13464
13463  |  13465
Subject:
Negotiating curves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:20:49 GMT

Question for LONG (48,52,56....) wagons builders:

How do your passenger wagong negotiate curves?

I know by experience of my friend Carlo Ottolina that 48 long (and
8wide) wagons can't run on "S" shaped curves or points.

How can,for example HoMa's riviera express coaches run on points/"S"
shaped curves?

Thanks
Gianluca