 Trains / 13431
  Re: New MOC: 8 Wide EMD SW1500

(...) Obviously we have a wide gulf in perceived value then. We may be too far apart to get anywhere, even if we DID solve the piracy problem. (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 8 Wide EMD SW1500

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: snip (...) I should have said $5 for each Instruction times the number in a complete set. Did the numbers in my last post for single instructions also seem out of line? $15-25 for color copies of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)