 Trains / 13305
Re: Station platforms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:28:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi.
I'm just wondering how high people usually make their station platforms? I
mean, assuming the track is sitting on a baseplate (not pushed down), how many
plates to the top of the platform? I realise it depends on the trains, but is
there a sort-of "de-facto default"?

Hi ROSCO,
The platforms that come with the LEGO Train Stations like <set:4554> and
<set:2150>, and the more current <set:4556> and <set:4557> are two bricks
high.  This seems to work well for the buildings I have created.

These platforms come in light gray and dark gray in various sets including
these train stations and some other themes, like the ResQ Headquarters.
BEN GATRELLE