 Trains / 13289
  need - Dark Grey Train, Track 9V Switch Point Left

I am currently in need of two Dark Grey Train, Track 9V Switch Point Left for a layout expansion. Would anyone be interested in two Right point's? We could each buy one set and exchange the one's we do not need. I'd be happy to pick up postage both (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)